Richmann Walsh Engineering have been solving problems for its diverse customer base for many years, from the day the business was launched in 1968 designing and supplying tools, jigs and fixtures, working closely with customers to recover production line breakdowns. It quickly moved on to developing and supplying prototypes, one offs through to delivering volume production to the customer.
Richmann Walsh Engineering prides itself on taking a customer concept through to an engineering solution, using the latest techniques, the experience of its workforce and support from its supply chain.
- Material selection
- Process and Production engineering
- Tooling selection
- Capacity Analysis and Planning
- Testing and Validation
- Full customer sign off to design criteria
Quality & Delivery
- CMM measurement
- Quality Assurance
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process)
- CTQ’s (Critical to Quality)
- OTIF (On Time in Full)